Monday, September 22, 2008

Website almost ready, book almost done!

My Sapphire's Egypt Website is coming along most fabulously! My Web Designer ROCKS! You know you do, Mrs. V!

I can't wait to have the finished product! This has been such a fun process for me and it's actually helped me put things into perspective about my story as I'm finishing up this...what is it now?...4th rewrite on the first book in the series? But that's how it goes!

I'm currently working on the 26th Chapter, "By Starlight." WEEE! I have been envisioning this chapter for some time now and am so excited to be working on it FINALLY! It's going to be great! Hee, hee... After this chapter I have 5 more to write and then I'll be inserting the ending that's pretty much finished aside from some minor editing. I can't wait!

I've hired a grant writer, who is trying to get me money so that I can self publish this first book since I'm not having any luck with Agents. The conventional route never seems to work with me anyway...HAHA!

I suppose I should be working on the story now, so I'm gonna go! Maybe my next blog will be a little more creative!

1 comment:

Andria said...

Keep going, Sister! Keep up the hard work and let your light shine!